WHAT TO EXPECT
Thank you for choosing ProActive Physical Therapy to assist you in your rehabilitative process. As our patient, you are our partner in rehabilitation. Together, we will work as one team to reach your goals. At times, the road to recovery may present challenges, but with our expert knowledge and resources, ProActive Physical Therapy will be there to make sure your body performs at its peak-today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Depending on your condition, a typical session will last approximately 60-90 minutes. Here are a couple of important things to keep in mind:
- If you download, complete, and bring in the Registration Forms, arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check in. If you do not, you need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Remember to wear clothes that are suitable for your treatment.
- If you are running late, please call and let us know so that we can accommodate your schedule.
- Please notify us 24 hours in advance of your appointment if you need to cancel, otherwise you may be assessed a cancellation fee.
- It is ProActive Physical Therapy's policy to protect our patient's identity and take steps to prevent, detect, and respond to suspected or confirmed identity theft. All new patients and clients will be required to provide valid photo identification (Driver's License, State ID, Passport, School ID) in addition to their insurance card.
- Upon arriving, we ask that you check in with the front desk and have a seat until your therapist meets you. Please do not begin any activities until you receive instruction from the staff.
- As a courtesy to other patients, please turn off all cell phones during treatment.
ProActive Physical Therapy offers additional services to maximize your progress. Our centers offer massage therapy for cash paying clients. If interested in finding out about our Free Massage program click here. Also, we offer an Open Gym policy that our patients can take advantage of after they finish their formal treatment.
Once you have scheduled your appointment and have provided insurance information, we will verify your health insurance benefits for Physical Therapy. Additionally, you will receive a copy of your benefits as quoted from your insurance company to us. Please note that insurance quotes are not a guarantee of benefits or coverage. The following is intended to help you better understand our billing process:
- Your therapist will forward your daily charge to our Billing Center.
- Our billing center then submits these charges to your insurance company for payment for services rendered.
- ProActive Physical Therapy generally receives payment within 30-60 days.
- ProActive Physical Therapy will provide you with an invoice after your insurance has paid or made a decision on services rendered (usually within 30-60 days).